Why Study in Australia ?
- Government funded Universities
- Duration for the masters courses in between 1.5 to 2 yrs
- Competitive cost for tuitions and living in comparison to other developed countries
- Australian education is recognized worldwide
- High standard of education, good research facilities available with state of the art equipment.
- Institutions in Australia offer a wide variety of course and degrees
- Australia has the third largest international student enrollment behind the USA and the UK
Education System in Australia
The Australian qualifications framework (AQF) was designed by the Australian Government to make sure those Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country and that they represent the same high standard of education. Education System is broadly divided in University and vocational Education.
University offer : Bachelors Masters (Work /Research)Post Graduation PhDs
TAFES offer : Diplomas Advanced Diplomas Associate Degree
College offer : Certificate courses Diploma courses
Eligibility : Masters, Bachelors, IELTS-6.0 to 7.0 Bachelor: 10+2, IELTS-5.5 to 6.0